Robotic Process Automation training using UiPath will prepare you for UiPath’s RPA Developer Advanced Certification exam so that you can drive RPA initiatives in your organization. You will master the key concepts while designing an RPA solution using UiPath, perform Image and Text automation, create RPA Bots, perform Data Manipulation, handle exceptions and build a solution using REFramework using real-life case studies. Master RPA with CoursesIT and make a career in it.
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components.
- Emergence of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Evolution of RPA
- Future of RPA
- Differentiating RPA from Automation
- Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
- What RPA is Not
- Types of Bots
- Application areas of RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and key considerations
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the basic concepts of UiPath.
- Introduction to UiPath platform and its components
- Installation details of UiPath’s Community Edition
- Types of Templates
- User Interface
- Domains in Activities
- Workflow Files in UiPath
Learning Objective: In this module, you will understand the main components of a process namely variables, arguments and activities. You will learn activities related to UI Automation, System, User Events and App Integration. In addition, you will learn about the recording and scraping feature of UiPath.
- UI Automation Activities
- System Activities
- Imports Panel
- User Events
- App Integration
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Data Manipulation, Workflows, Text and Image Automation, Citrix Automation and PDF Automation.
- Data Manipulation
- Automation of Virtual Machines
- Introduction to Native Citrix Automation
- Text and Image Automation
- PDF Automation
- Manipulating Scalar, Collection & Table Data
- Automating Text and Image in Virtual Environments
- PDF Data Extraction
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Programming in UiPath, organizing projects, debugging projects and handling exceptions.
- Error Handling
- Project Organization
- Using Programming Activities in UiPath
- Debugging errors in a UiPath Project
- Different ways of Error Handling in UiPath
- Browse through the log files related to UiPath Project
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Orchestrator Community Edition (CE) and other leading RPA tools.
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- Orchestrator activities
- Introduction to Orchestrator CE
- Orchestrator CE
- Other RPA tools
- Using various components of Orchestrator
- Create an automated Gmail Login Application
- Create an automated Remote Data Entry Application