Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Training, we will talk about the different Informatica Products available along with understanding the overview of Informatica PowerCenter Product, Architecture, Terminology, Tools GUI, Mappings, Transformations, Sessions, Workflows, and Workflow Monitor. We will also discuss the installation of Informatica in this module.
- Informatica & Informatica Product Suite
- Informatica PowerCenter as ETL Tool
- Informatica PowerCenter Architecture
- Component-based development techniques
Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Certification Training, we will discuss different Data Integration Concepts. You will be introduced to the concepts – Data Profiling, Data Quality Management, ETL and ETL architecture, and Data Warehousing.
- Data Integration Concepts
- Data Profile and Data Quality Management
- ETL and ETL architecture
- Brief on Data Warehousing
Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Certification Training, you will learn about different development units of PowerCenter and how they can be used to create a simple mapping and transformations.
- Visualize PowerCenter client tools
- Data Flow
- Create & execute mapping
- Transformations & their usage
Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Certification Training, you will learn about development units of Informatica PowerCenter (workflow manager & monitor) and how are they are used to create different tasks and workflow.
- PowerCenter Workflow Manager
- Flow within a Workflow
- Reusability & Scheduling in Workflow Manager
- Components of Workflow Monitor
- Workflow Task and job handling
Learning Objectives: Through this module of Informatica Certification Training, you will learn about Advanced Transformation techniques which will equip you to deal with advanced concepts of PowerCenter transformations like Java, XML etc. We will also discuss various Error Handling, Transaction Processing & Reusability features available in Informatica.
- Advanced transformations (Java, SQL, Normalizer)
- XML File Processing & Transaction Processing
- Error handling features
- Cleaning the data (Advanced Functions, Regular Expressions)
- Reusability features
Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Training, we will discuss advanced ETL scenarios using Informatica. You will be introduced to the concepts – Error Handling, Partitioning, PushDown Optimization, Incremental Aggregation, Constraint Based Loading, Target Load Order Group, CDC (Change Data Capture) etc. We will also discuss creating Data Warehouses related processes like SCD, Fact and Dimension Loading.
- Changed Data Capture, Incremental Aggregation, Constraint Based Loading etc.
- Advanced techniques – Flat File, XML File
- Loading Dimensional Tables (SCD-1, SCD-2, SCD-3)
Learning Objectives: In this module of Informatica Training, you will understand the features provided by Informatica to debug, troubleshoot & handle error to understand the inner workings and responsibilities of the operational role. Various PowerCenter recovery options and for tasks and workflows will be discussed along with the recommended best practices to the operations process.
- PowerCenter Error
- Basic troubleshooting methodology
- Workflow and Session logs to diagnose errors
- Connection Errors & Network errors
- Recovery scenarios & mechanisms
- Configure workflow & sessions for recovery
- High Availability
- PowerCenter Environment
Learning Objectives: This module of Informatica Certification Training, highlights the performance aspects of Informatica PowerCenter components and the efficient use of them. We will also discuss about the best practices suggested by Informatica for optimum performance of your ETL process.
- Performance Tuning Methodology
- Mapping design tips & tricks
- Caching & Memory Optimization
- Partition & Pushdown Optimization
- Design Principles & Best Practices
Learning Objectives: This module of Informatica Training will introduce you to the usage and components of PowerCenter repository manager. You will also learn to migrate and manage the repository effectively.
- Repository Manager tool (functionalities, create and delete, migrate components)
- PowerCenter Repository Maintenance
Learning Objectives: This module of Informatica Certification Training, will give you an overview of the PowerCenter administration console, recognize and explain integration and repository service properties. We will also discuss about the command line utilities and use them to manage the domain and repository, start and control workflows.
- Features of PowerCenter 10
- Overview of the PowerCenter Administration Console
- Integration and repository service properties
- Services in the Administration Console (services, handle locks)
- Users and groups
Learning Objectives: This module of Informatica Certification Course deals with command line part of Informatica PowerCenter. You will learn to automate the tasks from the command line as well.
- Infacmd, infasetup, pmcmd, pmrep
- Automate tasks via command-line programs
Learning Objectives: This module of Informatica Certification Training will give you the detailed coverage of the architectural aspects of Informatica as a whole and PowerCenter in particular.
- Informatica 10 Architecture
- Application services
- Buffer memory
- Connectivity among the tolls
- Connection Pooling