- 0 (Registered)
The TOGAF 9.2 Certification Training at Edureka will help you prepare and clear Level 1 (TOGAF® Foundation) and TOGAF® Level 2 (TOGAF® Certified) Certification.
TOGAF Course Curriculum
Learning Objectives: Understand the Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People program, levels for certification, paths for certification and the requirements for certification.
Learning Objectives: To provide a management overview of the TOGAF Standard and its ecosystem.
Learning Objectives: To highlight and introduce the main components and key concepts of the TOGAF framework.
Learning Objectives: To describe the TOGAF ADM, its relationship to other parts of the TOGAF standard, the phases of the ADM, how and why to adopt the ADM, how to scope an architecture activity, and the need for an integration framework.
Learning Objectives: To introduce the Enterprise Continuum, the purpose of the Enterprise Continuum, the constituent pieces of the Enterprise Continuum and to explain high-level issues with Tool Standardization.
Learning Objectives: To describe the purpose of the Architecture Repository, its constituent parts, and its relationship to other parts of the TOGAF standard.
Learning Objectives: To explain the purpose of the Architecture Content Framework, describe the main components of the Content Metamodel, and describe the relationship between the Architecture Content Framework and the TOGAF ADM.
Learning Objectives: To describe what a metamodel is and why it is needed, key concepts of the Core Metamodel, the division of the metamodel into Core and Extensions, key concepts of the Core Metamodel Entities, and the components of the TOGAF Content Metamodel.
Learning Objectives: to determine the Architecture Capability desired by the Organization, review the organizational context for conducting Enterprise Architecture, identify and scope the elements of the enterprise organizations affected by the Architecture Capability, identify the established frameworks, methods, and processes that intersect with the Architecture Capability, and establish a Capability Maturity target.
Learning Objectives: To explain Architecture Governance, the main components that make up an Architecture Governance Framework, the TOGAF Architecture Governance Framework, Architecture Governance in Practice, why Architecture Governance is beneficial, and the guidelines for establishing an EA Capability.
Learning Objectives: To understand how to apply the Business Scenarios technique, and where it is used in the TOGAF standard.
Learning Objectives: To explain how to apply the stakeholder management technique, understand the steps in developing a stakeholder map and how to use the map, understand the benefits for creating views and relating those to stakeholder and their concerns.
Learning Objectives: To understand the concepts of Architecture Views and Architecture Viewpoints, the role of Architecture Views, and introduce some TOGAF resources.
Learning Objectives: To understand the concepts of Building Blocks within TOGAF (Architecture Building Blocks and Solution Building Blocks), understand their role within the application of the ADM, and a comparison with Architecture Patterns.
Learning Objectives: To understand the techniques (Managing Interoperability Requirements, Business Transformation, Risk Assessment, and Capability Planning) provided with the TOGAF standard to assist in Architecture Development.
Learning Objectives: To understand the techniques used in Phases E and F for Migration Planning.
TOGAF Course Description
The target audience for Level 1 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation.
- Solution / Technical Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF®.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve certification in a stepwise approach.
The target audience for Level 2 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF® has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who would be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® as an architecture practice.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve a recognized certification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF®
After successful the completion of the
TOGAF® Training by edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand the requisite knowledge of TOGAF® Standards and Enterprise Architecture
- Successfully clear TOGAF® Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam
No prerequisites or prior experience needed to take and successfully complete this course. However, an experience in Enterprise Architecture would be helpful.
Curriculum is empty