Python Scripting Certification Training
- 0 (Registered)
Python Scripting allows programmers to build applications easily and rapidly. This course is an introduction to Python scripting, which focuses on the concepts of Python. It will help you to perform operations on variable types using Pycharm. You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on Object-Oriented Programming concept. End of this course, you will be able to develop networking applications with suitable GUI.
Python Scripting Course Curriculum
- In this module, you will learn the concepts of Python and Scripting.
- Get an overview of Python
- The companies using Python
- Other applications in which Python can be used
- Explore Python Frameworks and IDEs
- Concept of Scripting
- Difference between Scripting language and Programming language
- Installation of Python
- Create "Hello world" code
- In this module, you will learn basic data types of Python and decision-making statements.
- Introduction to Identifiers
- What are the different variable types?
- Different operators
- Conditional statements
- Data types - string, numbers
- Demonstrating Conditional statements
- Demonstrating Loops
- In this module, you will learn the different types of sequence structures, related operations, and their usage.
- Strings and related operations
- Tuples and related operations
- Lists and related operations
- Dictionaries and related operations
- Sets and related operations
- Tuple - properties, related operations, comparison with list
- List - properties, related operations
- Dictionary - properties, related operations
- Set - properties, related operations
- In this module, you will learn how to create and execute Functions and Object Oriented Concepts. You will learn how to handle expected and unexpected exceptions using Pycharm.
- Function Parameters
- Global variables
- Why Python is called Object-oriented language?
- Class and Objects
- Variable scope and Returning Values
- Python files I/O Functions
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling multiple exceptions
- Functions - syntax, arguments, keyword arguments, return values
- Errors and exceptions - types of issues, remediation
- In this module, you will learn Standard Libraries of Python, modules used in Python, how to connect your server with MySQL DB. In addition, learn about Socket programming and GUI programming.
- Modules used in python
- Python Boto ec2 module
- MySQL DB access
- Network programming
- GUI programming
- Packages and module - modules, import options, sys path
- Network Creation
- Create GUI
Python Scripting Course Description
- This course focuses on Introduction to Programming and Scripting, Data Handling, Object-oriented Programming, Exception Handling, Collections and different networking concepts.
- You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on Object-oriented Programming concept. At the end of this course, you will be able to develop networking applications with suitable GUI.
- Know the concepts related to Python as a programming language
- Comprehend the Scripting concepts
- Understand the importance of Python in real time environment
- Understand data types, operators, decision making statements and loops
- Create and execute functions and modules (Boto3)
- Create networking application with proper GUI
- Develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming
The following professionals can go for this Python Scripting course:
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming languages and basic concepts related to Data analysis.
Curriculum is empty