Performance Testing Using JMeter
- 0 (Registered)
Performance Testing Using JMeter course provides you insights into software behavior during workload. In this course, you will learn how to check the response time and latency of software and test if a software package is efficient for scaling. The course will help you check the strength and analyze the overall performance of an application under different load types.
- Introduction to Non-Functional testing
- Need for Non-Functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
- Introduction to Performance Testing
- Performance Testing components
- JMeter: The preferred tool for Performance Testing
- Introduction to Apache JMeter
- Elements of JMeter
- Performance testing using JMeter
- Assertions, controllers, and processors in JMeter
- JMeter best practices
- Perform JMeter GUI based operations
- Learn how to add and configure elements
- Generate test report which includes error log files
- What is Load testing?
- Need for Load testing
- Objectives of Load testing
- How to perform Load testing using JMeter
- What is Stress testing?
- Need for Stress testing
- Purpose of Stress testing
- How to perform Stress testing using JMeter
- Conduct Load testing of a website (http://automationpractice.com/index.php) using JMeter
- Perform Stress testing of a website (http://automationpractice.com/index.php) using JMeter
- Introduction to Scalability testing
- Why do we need Scalability testing?
- Scalability test attributes
- Steps to test the Scalability of an application using JMeter
- Introduction to Security testing
- Why do we need Security testing?
- Types of Security testing
- Methodologies used for Security testing
- Perform Scalability testing of an application (http://automationpractice.com/index.php) using JMeter
- Conduct Security testing of an application (http://automationpractice.com/index.php) using JMeter
- Introduction to Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Webdriver plugin in JMeter
- Creating test scripts using Selenium
- Adding scripts using Selenium Webdriver Sampler
- Running and validating test scripts
- Install and configure the Selenium Webdriver plugin
- Create, execute and validate a Selenium test script, perform login, navigation, read and write operations on Github, and measure performance metrics
In this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of various functionalities of JMeter to evaluate the performance of an application. You will be able to check the performance of an application under different workload conditions and understand different methodologies related to the security of an application. This course designed to help you become a certified practitioner through intensified training in the best practices for checking the efficiency of software.
- Software Tester
- Solution Architect
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Performance testing is a crucial stage in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), which helps to determine the reliability and behavior of an application. In this course, you will learn about Non-Functional testing concepts and its types, check the overall performance of an application under different circumstances. You will get to know about the efficiency of an application and its capacity to scale and the security-related aspects regarding the application.
- Any programming language experience is desired (Java is preferred)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Curriculum is empty