- 0 (Registered)
The DevOps Certification Training Program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become a certified practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and finally, Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps Course Curriculum
Learning Objective: In this module you will be introduced to the DevOps environment.
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
Learning Objective: In this module, you will gain the insights of the functionalities and version controlling using Git.
- What is version control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organization?
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- GIT Installation, Version Control, Working with remote repository
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the different actions performed through Git and will be introduced to Jenkins and Maven.
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- What is CI?
- Why CI is Required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Branching and merging, Stashing, rebasing, reverting and resetting
- Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to perform Continuous Integration using Jenkins by building and automating test cases using Maven.
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Implementation of Jenkins in the Edureka Project
- Build the pipeline of jobs using Jenkins
- Create a pipeline script to deploy an application over the tomcat server
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Selenium and how to automate your test cases for testing web elements. You will also get introduced to X-Path, TestNG and integrate Selenium with Jenkins.
- Introduction to Selenium
- Why Selenium?
- Selenium – Webdriver
- Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- What and why X-Path?
- Handling different controls on Webpage
- Framework in Selenium
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- Implementation of Selenium in the Edureka Project
- Installing Selenium
- Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Integrating Selenium with Jenkins
Learning Objective: This module introduces Docker to learners, the core concepts and technology behind Docker. Learn in detail about container and various operations performed on it.
- Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Create and Implement Docker images and containers
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to integrate different containers using Docker.
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Implementation of Docker in the Edureka Project
- Use Docker Compose to create a WordPress site
- Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Deploy a multi-tier application over a cluster
- Scale an application
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install and configure Puppet. Additionally, understand the master-agent architecture in Puppet.
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Installation
- Puppet Configuration
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Puppet Environment
- Puppet Classes
- Automation & Reporting
- Install and configure Puppet
- Configure and implement servers using Puppet
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install Ansible and configure Ansible roles. You will also learn to write playbooks and finally execute ad-commands using Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Installation
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
- Installing Ansible
- Configuring Ansible Role
- Writing Playbooks
- Executing adhoc commands
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn the basics of Kubernetes and its integration with Docker.
- Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Spinning up a Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Exploring your Cluster
- Understanding YAML
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
DevOps Course Description
DevOps improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure and workflows and continuously measuring applications performance. In this course you will learn about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of application.
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
After completing this Devops Certification Training, you should be able to:
- Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using Git
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Gain experience of working on an industry standard live Project
- Any Scripting Language Knowledge
- Linux Fundamentals
- Python Scripting
- Linux Fundamentals
Curriculum is empty